Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lasts Days of Work

My last 2 days of work have officially come and gone. Tuesday was my last day in Stuttgart and Wednesday was my last day in Pine Bluff. Both days were bittersweet with the fun of telling them I was pregnant and the excitement of change mixed with the sadness of saying goodbye to some very special friends!

In Stuttgart Sylvene and Virginia got some cakes and cookies and had a little going away/congratulations party, complete with gifts. It was awesome and really meant a lot to me! SRMC is truly a special place, like a little community in itself.




This picture is my good friends Warren and Virginia. Warren is our 'computer dude' at SRMC and is a great guy. Love that hair! Virginia is another pharmacist and was SO MUCH FUN to work with! She's super funny and is the single most hard-working person I have ever met. Her dedication to her family and work are second to none -- she is a lesson in hard work, perseverence, patience, and faith. I'll miss working with her so much.... :(

Above are Sylvene, Jewel, and myself. Sylvene and Jewel are two of the sweetest AND funniest ladies that I have known in Arkansas! I'll surely miss them.

In Pine Bluff they also had a delicious cake for my last day. I worked upstairs doing kinetics but still made a little time to visit with my co-workers in the pharmacy and was able to leave early to make it to youth group (more on that later).

The above picture if of most of the ladies from the day crew. In front is Marie (super pharmacist extraordinaire -- she's AMAZING!) Left to right: Charlene, Cassie, BeeLinda, Carol, Tanya, and Debbie. This is an example of the outstanding employees that JRMC has. I can't say enough positive things about each of these ladies AND the other employees we have in the pharmacy. It is a great bunch of hard-working, dedicated, caring individuals -- not to mention fun!


Two of our great evening techs, James and Justin. We always had fun laughing and joking -- but these boys know how to get the work done when it's busy! Melva is our other regular evening tech and I wish I would've had a chance to say goodbye to her. I'll miss her sweet nature, her inspiring faith in God, and how well she kept James & Justin in line.

I'll really miss them.... Everyone sent me off with well wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby, and wishes that I will come back to Arkansas to work with them again someday. Only God knows what the future holds but I would be more than happy to work with these folks again! As my great aunt Vivian used to say, maybe the goodbyes were "not goodbye, just see you later".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we got to see some updates from you woman!!! VP showed me the page, I'll make sure I bookmark it! I bet I can even get an RSS feed off here since it Blogger...(I'm a WordPress man myself, but whatever works!)

Take care, we miss you!!!