Sunday, December 30, 2007

When in Minnesota....

We were able to spend a few days in Minnesota after Christmas with Aaron's family and my sister and niece, Sydney. Here are some pictures from our trip!

Gabriel went sledding for the 1st time. Aaron pulled us in the sled behind the 4-wheeler. He really liked it!





We did have a great time decorating some of the cookies left over from my ladies night out party. The 'strange' one in the middle was done by Emily.... Although we were all lacking in our cookie decorating skills!


Gabe must've eaten a million crackers in Minnesota. He prefers to eat with one cracker in each hand and about 30 dropped on the floor.


This picture is a photograph of many emotions... The saddest of all is Gabriel's face. This is pictorial evidence of how low he can drop his lip when sad.


We were blessed with about 3 or 4 days of this fantastic frost on the trees! It was so beautiful and just what we crave to see after many years in 'warmer' climates. This picture was taken in the driveway of Aaron's Aunt Cindy's house.


Here's auntie Emily showing off her sweet skiing skills.


Cindy, Amy, Emily and I on the trail near Fergus Falls, MN... The place was called Spidahls Ski Gard and it was beautiful!


Here's me speeding down a hill. Actually I was snow-plowing until I realized Aaron was taking a picture so then I tucked my poles, bent my knees, and acted like a 'real' skiier.

No comments: