Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gabe's 1st BIG camping trip!

Thank Goodness Gramma Mitzi had her camera! She told me she was busy snapping pictures -- and she got some GREAT ones!

Aaron went up to MN with our boy to go camping with his family. I stayed back in Iowa to spend time with my side of the family in Des Moines. We had a lot of fun and so did Aaron & Gabriel. Enjoy the pix!


First major crash....


Kickin' back with a drink in his new lawn chair (thanks gramma).





Ummm -- is this safe?


Gabe & Uncle Jon -- total chick magnets....


Helpin' dad cook.


A Norwegian boy playing Norwegian golf!





Gabe & his Grampa


They like to have a drink together.


Gabe & his favorite guy.

Goin' fishin'.....

1 comment:

Cole and Bryce said...

Wow Gabe! What a great time you must've had! I like your white hair and your car. Come pick me up man.