Friday, July 11, 2008

Life in Iowa

Life in Iowa is good! I am "home alone" this weekend... Well not alone, Gabe is here with me, Aaron is gone to Chicago for a conference on youth ministry. So I am working and taking care of Gabe this weekend. He had a babysitter tonight and he kept telling her bye-bye all night? Not sure why that was because he was in a great mood... It was funny though to hear him say bye-bye like 10 times when I got home. Maybe he wanted me to leave again?

Here's a little outfit that makes my baby look like a little boy now! He didn't keep the top shirt on for long but it was very cute!


This was last night and he was SO tired so he would go from crying to smiling and back again in a flash!


Such a sad face! And the snot bubble makes it all the better.


We constantly marvel at the beautiful sunsets we get almost every day in Iowa. This was taken tonight from our yard. I apologize to you real photographers out there for my poor third spacing and overall low quality of this photo. It really should have been beautiful if I had the right equipment and know-how!


Look closely and you'll see...... a pook! This pook is our neighbors from 2 houses down. She was sitting on top of one of those green electrical boxes in between our house and our next-door neighbors.

p.s. If you don't know what a pook is.... it's a cat! At least thats what we call our cats.... I mean pooks....

1 comment:

Mommy and Daddy Snowden said...

Gabe, can you tell me how you do that with your snot? Looks pretty cool!!!
XOXO
Gunnar