Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Man... and Cozy PJ's

Well these aren't PJ's, it's just a cute picture of Gabe dressed up like a little man. Yea, a little man holding 2 kitties!


He though Aaron's headlamp was so cool! Aaron was getting ready to go for a run and Gabe was getting ready to go to bed.


I was chasing Gabriel around with my camera and he was putting on a show. I put these warm fuzzy PJ's on him that Grandma Gena bought. It is a little chilly in our house so he had an undershirt on too!


Even though it looks like he's walking forward he was actually walking backwards. A skill that he finds amusing. I think it looks like he's running and it makes me think of that song from Chariots of Fire...


Giggling when I caught up to him....


Giving me the sign for PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

The Henry's said...

Lindy
You have the cutest little boy! I love the peace out sign. I check your blog all the time!! Love it!! Anne

Heidi Jean said...

Peace Out! Sorta' like secrest out, but gabe out! he he