Saturday, November 22, 2008

I like the couch...

The central theme running through these pictures is............... me on the couch! I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately so I spend a lot of my spare time on the couch.

Here Gabe is dressed like a little man.... but he has my shoes on. He is always putting our shoes on!

This morning Gabe kept bringing me books from his bedroom and asking me to read them. He only let me read the first two nursery rhymes in this book (I read them over and over and over). They were 'Ring around the rosie' and 'Humpty Dumpty'. He always said "crash" when we read Humpty Dumpty

Aaron calls this spot on the couch my cocoon. I try to fold up my blanket and put away the pillow when I'm done... but mostly it just waits for the next time I need to relax. When Gabe wants me to get up he just comes and pulls on my arm or leg and says 'up'.
And in case any of you are worried about the lovely curtains you see in the background of our pictures we have new ones on the way! Hopefully they work ok, they were SUPER cheap... so we'll see! I guess they can't be any worse than what is already there! I'll be sure to post pictures once they are installed.

No comments: