Sunday, January 18, 2009

Directory Pic

We had this picture taken at church in October. It is really amazing that it turned out well. I couldn't resist the little tie and vest for Gabe. It was complete with polyester pants... poor kid!

I haven't taken many pictures of Gabe lately - as all you moms of toddlers out there know they are hard to get good pictures!

We are happy the weather in Iowa is getting warmer. Gabe loves to play in the snow and go sledding with dad. He has also been happy to be back at daycare as Nancy took a few weeks off at Christmas. He plays with Blake (Blakey), Cole, Isaiah (Saiah), and Rihanna (Ranna).

Aaron has been busy (as always) with work and home improvement projects. He bought a router and has made some really nice shelves for our laundry/storage room.

I have been busy surviving.... Between work, Gabe, and feeling like crud most of the time I am tired! This past week I suffered with a couple of severe headaches complete with lots of nausea and vomiting. It was fantastic! I thought at 16 weeks I wouldn't be throwing up anymore. Needless to say (then why say it) I had my ondansetron ODT Rx refilled and have been using them again. On the upside I have been feeling better the last 2 days and am eagerly looking forward to my 20 week ultrasound to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!

No comments: