Thursday, April 02, 2009

Gus Dancing

So it happens that EVERY time I sit down at the computer Gabe comes over to me and says "Gus dancing, watch video". Usually I oblige and we watch the 'who let the dogs out' video a few times. We had already watched it once today and Gabe came over to me again and wanted to see the video. I told him no and he FREAKED. He was not happy with me as you can see in the video at the bottom of this post.

Follow this link to watch the fantastic Gus dancing:

It's so funny that he loves that video of Gus. When Gus puts his little fingers up and shakes 'em Gabe always says, "do it mommy!" and I have to shake my hands just like Gus.


2 comments:

Allison said...

HAAA! Gabe, you are the sweetest. Gus would love to teach you his moves someday. They are fairly simple so I'm sure you could catch on quick.

The best part of the video was when Gabe almost smiled and laughed, for just a second, while he was crying.

I love it!

Cole and Bryce said...

NICE tantrum man! I have GOT to start taking it to the next level. Clearly, this is the way to get results!