Sunday, October 22, 2006

What's Been Goin' On

Craig's Home!

The most important thing that has happened lately is that my brother-in-law (Jill's husband) is home from Iraq -- safe and sound! He's been home a little over a week. The picture below is when Jill picked him up after their plane landed. We're glad Craig is home and I'm hoping we'll get to see them soon!



Outward Expansion

I've been continuing to make room for the little one that is getting bigger by the day. The picture below is my belly and NO, I'm not sticking it out! That's just the way it is.... for now.


Fall Foliage

The weather in St. Louis has been cooling off and the trees are awesome right now. Aaron took this picture in the park at the Seminary.


That Rowdy Dog

Aaron has been busy working with Rowdy taking him into the fields and teaching him how to be a hunter. Hopefully it works! Maci doesn't get to go with (unless I'm there) for a few reasons:
#1 She is WAY gun shy (literally freaks out if a gun is fired)
#2 She tends to run back to her 'safe zones' if she is off leash (she would sprint three miles back to the car because it's safe there)
#3 She's not a hunter!
But today we will take the dogs out and she will come with because I'm going along so I can take her on leash. Also we will not be bringing any firearms so she shouldn't get scared!

No comments: