Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Why not Minot?

Part of the recent Gabriel tour was a stop in Minot, North Dakota. Here are some cute pictures from his visit there.....

Gabe wants to see the world through Grandpa's eyes...

Cuddling with his favorite cousin Sydney to help her feel better (she was sick)!

Posing with the Bergs before our family pictures..

Grandpa & Grandma Schaefer - Gabe misses staying over at their house!

Grand auntie Linda with her two favorite little people...

Gabe's amazing cake for his baby shower! The duck was actually cake. I know because I ate about half of it. Not only was this cake cute, it tasted SO good! It was from Crown Cakes in Minot.

At first glance this picture is nothing too exciting - just another family picture, right? Well look closely and you will see that shortly before this pic. was snapped Gabriel unloaded... It came out the back of his diaper into my hand, onto my shirt, and into my pants pocket. You can see it if you look at my left side.... Good times!

No comments: