Thursday, April 05, 2007

Gabe & his Grandmas.....

Over the past few weeks Gabriel has had a few very special visitors! The week I went back to work his Grandma Di Ann came and stayed for a whole week! It was super fun to have his Grandma Schaefer here - she took great care of Gabe and it was a joy to have her visit. We wish she could live MUCH closer....

Then Gabriel was lucky enough to have his Grandma Mitzi and Great Auntie Nancy visit. They had a great time with Gabe and also took fantastic care of him (he got to stay home from daycare!)... He misses trying on all his shoes and hats with them! Of course we wish they too could live MUCH closer.

Gabe smiles for Grandma Mitzi

Cuddling with Grandma Di Ann

Auntie Nancy has the magic touch

Can you tell I like my boy?

We like this picture because he looks so different from when he was born!

Staying warm in one of my favorite blankets Grandma Di Ann made

It itches when my dad kisses me with a hairy beard!

Look past my red eyes and you'll see how cute I am!

No comments: