Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The goings on.

Things have been running smoothly around here... We've pretty well got Gabe figured out and he seems quite tolerant of us!

We are eagerly awaiting call day and the good news it will bring! Don't forget to listen in over the internet one week from today. See Concordia's web site for instructions (see a previous post).

We are also looking forward to meeting little Claire for the first time when she comes with her mom & dad, Katie & Matt, from Arkansas for call day!

Enjoy the pictures of Gabe.....

Gabriel, mom, & dad at daycare (that's moms work in the background)

This is how cool Gabe looks when he goes running with his mom!

Resting up for the big run along the Katy Trail near Defiance, Missouri.

Crossing the Femme Osage Creek.



Am I a mini Razorback?

What's a Razorback? My t-shirt is scary...

Getting ready to go on another run with mom. This hat hurt my head!

Look how cute I can be!!

Even though you can't see it, I'm wearing an NDSU t-shirt.... That's my fav. school!

Here Gabe is working on strengthening his neck muscles! For wrestling grandpa Flatau....

Look at my t-shirt - I want to be just like grandpa Schaefer...

My Easter outfit... I look great in sweater-vests!

Why does my mom look SO tired??

Our dog Maci after a mud-wrestling session in the back yard...

This outfit has lots of pockets..... for money!

Sleepy boy..

My dads whiskers are so scratchy!

Crying wears me out...

Isn't my hand-knit outfit cute?

No comments: