Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adventures at Adventureland

Yesterday we chaperoned our junior LYC on a trip to Adventureland amusement park in Altoona. We had a surprisingly great group of kids and a very fun day at the park. There were about 30 kids, 6 adults, 1 baby and 4 cars.




This was Gabriel's first amusement park ride. Unfortunately I'm having trouble uploading the video of this one. I barely fit in the car!

This is just prior to staring the Splash Over ride.. The gal I'm sitting by is the one that talked me into going on the ride. There's a video of this posted -- I highly recommend checking it out!

This is Gabe's third ride at the park. Again I barely fit into this dragon and it took me about half the ride to figure out how to make the dragon go up in the air like all the other kids were doing.

No comments: