Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The best in a long time...

So I got some of the best pictures in a long time of Gabriel this morning. I dressed him in a Harley t-shirt he got from one of my co-workers in St. Louis (thanks Judy, I miss you!) -- I wanted some pictures to send to Judy so she could see how cute he looked. These were the results -- hilarious!











Then I took him to daycare and he had a massive diarrhea blowout and got poop all over this cute shirt. I hope it comes out in the wash!

He has his 15 month checkup tomorrow so hopefully I'll have an update with some vital stats tomorrow.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Gabe -

Your grin in the first pic is awesome! Sorry about the blow-out, I bet that was no fun (for anyone - ha!!).

Love,
Al & Gus

Cole and Bryce said...

That stinks man! I know how it feels. My mom says those stains are rough... You are lookin pretty sweet though!