Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My style of poetry:

This photo is all the proof that you need -
Gabriel will be a big brother indeed!

After gagging and retching and choking a bunch -
I'm feeling quite better and can usually eat lunch.

The 5th of July is its time to arrive -
we need lots of prayers that baby will thrive!

Lindy looks forward to growing a belly -
here's hoping her butt doesn't turn into jelly.

Aaron's a grammar snob that's now on my list -
he made fun of my poetry and so I am pissed!

In spite of Aaron's snub I love him more and more -
we are pleased that our family will soon number four.

7 comments:

The Henry's said...

Congratulations Lindy and Aaron!! How exciting!! Glad you are feeling better!! We will pray for continued health for you and the baby!!

Cole and Bryce said...

We KNEW IT!!! My Mommy thought you were preggo! Congratulations Gabe's family :) We think you should have the little one on 7/8/09. What a great Christmas present.


PS. Tell your daddy he's NUTS if he doesn't love that poem! We sure do!

Jaime and Paul said...

Congrats! I'm sure Gabe will be such a good big brother!

Mommy and Daddy Snowden said...

WOW!!!! more blessing for your family :)
XOXO
Heather

Allison said...

Alright!!! I KNEW it, with all this feeling ill on the couch talk, I was just a hoping the good news would come out soon. :-) We are thrilled for you. Now back to the 7-up and saltines. Ugh, you poor thing. It gets better until the end and then it hurts again. I like the poem, too, by the way.

CONGRATS!

Love,
Al

Anonymous said...

Lindy!
Congrats! I haven't been to your blog in a while. I am expecting boy #3 any day now... well, his due date is January 11, but it could be any day! Hope you will feel better soon!
Ruth Seabaugh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the exciting news! We are so happy for you! We loved the poem!! Hope your pregnancy goes well and you start to feel better soon.
Gabe looks like he will be a wonderful big brother.

Amy, Ralf, and Evan Glowna