Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time for a haircut

Yesterday Gabe had his hair cut by a professional. He was pretty much terrible (I had to hold his head like a vise and pin his legs between my legs while he screamed).... but luckily Linda did a great job and I gave her a big tip!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Because I needed a reward for surviving the morning we went to HyVee to have a late breakfast. Gabe enjoyed his doughnut.

His teeth were green from the frosting but you can't really see it here.
When we came home I put him down for a nap and he didn't go to sleep for over an hour. Do you think it might have something to do with the sugar filled doughnut and diet-coke I let him drink???

2 comments:

Jaime and Paul said...

Carson used to hate getting his hair cut, too. I took him to Kid's Hair, so he would fit in with the other crying kids! It will get better!

Anonymous said...

Nice new 'do little man!