Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mommy's Playground

Today Gabe and I visited one of the best playgrounds in town (there are a lot of them) to enjoy the warm weather. I noticed this plaque and hadn't realized before that the playground was dedicated to Jennifer Ruzicka. She was a pharmacist that worked at my pharmacy before we moved to Humboldt. She died suddenly of a brain aneurysm leaving 3 little girls and her husband (a local doctor) behind. Such a sad story but was fun to play there and honor her memory! Her husband has since remarried and her little girls have a great mommy again.


Gabe enjoyed the swings. The weather was so warm (about 90) so his face was all red.


I took 56 pictures while we there and only got these few really good shots.


It was a fun time - both of us were worn out from the sun and wind. Gabe got to come home and take a nap and I had to go to work.

No comments: