Tuesday, June 02, 2009

35 Weeks Pic

I have made it to 35 weeks! I've been feeling pretty good this week just more & more tired. And my stomach muscles don't work at all because of my 'big' hernia/diastasis. Basically my stomach muscles are spread about 4 inches apart from each other above my belly button. It may require a surgical repair sometime after the baby is born. We just have to wait and see what it does after the pregnancy.

We are looking forward to having this baby.. My plan is for an induction at 39 weeks.. but babies don't usually follow the plan set out for them so we'll have to wait and see. I am very much looking forward to the experience of having a baby in a small hospital (one nurse, I'll likely be the only patient delivering, one doctor - the same one I've had all along). We should get lots of personal attention without the annoying big city/big hospital procedures. I think there were about 10 or more people in the room when I had Gabe.... 3 doctors, a couple of nurses, some other people I didn't recognize....

No comments: