Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bedtime Photo Op


A few nights back I was cracking up over Andrew wanting his laptop in bed with him.  I don't think he's ever seen me do the same thing.... but I do!  I love this picture because he is grinning so big but look at those tired eyes.  And I also like how you can see all the things he has in bed with him.  Water, crackers (some of them weeks old probably), books, a cycling jersey of Aaron's (green/gold), stuffed animals, 2 blankets, 3 pillows (one made by grandma, one made by Mary)... such a silly boy!

And not wanting to be left out Gabe had his pic taken with 2 transformers in bed.  And this night he "got" to sleep in his clothes.  For some reason he loves to sleep in his clothes... I don't let him very often so it is a treat and he was happy!

No comments: