Saturday, August 12, 2006

Growth?

OK, if you don't believe me that I AM starting to grow a little belly.... here's the proof. The following pictures are at 5 weeks (baseline), 10 weeks, and 11weeks. I think you'll see that something is happening....

Baseline (above) -- not too much to see there.


Now if that's not a bump, I don't know what is...


And one week after the last picture... Whoa, those jeans aren't going to fit much longer.

I am currently 13 weeks along and am enjoying (?) the ups and downs of being pregnant. I have had pretty much no energy for the past 2 months and am eagerly waiting for that to come back! I really want to resume running but all I've been able to do is walk a little. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I'll be feeling better and able to be more active.

We've heard the heartbeat of the baby once and go the doctor for the 1st time in St. Louis next week. I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat again because it is very reassuring!

And NO, we are NOT planning on finding out the sex of the baby. Of course we can always change our minds but I don't think that is going to happen. I think it'll be one of lifes most amazing to surprises to find out when the baby is born!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posting pics of your preggo belly on the internet. How modern and chic!
Love beth:)