Friday, December 22, 2006

Bigger and bigger....

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BELLY SHOTS DO NOT CONTINUE TO VIEW THIS POST! THERE ARE 8 PICTURES OF ME, INCLUDING A FEW OF WHAT I LIKE TO CALL "NAKEY BELLY".

We'll start off nice with a picture of me at about 30 weeks before heading off to work one morning.

The same morning but a true side profile. Hmmm... wouldn't exactly classify that as cute anymore? It sorta looks like I shoved a beach ball under my shirt. I bought this shirt hoping it would be loose. It wasn't.

OK, here's the first nakey belly shot. I especially like the protruding belly button. Now I know what the inside of my belly button looks like.

Here is a great picture to represent the true girth of the belly. Another fun thing to note is that my belly button is NOT midline. I actually knew that before being pregnant. Also of note is the scar above my belly button from my old belly button ring.

This is a picture of me today after work. I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and had a doctors appt. today. Everything is fine!

I think it's getting closer to the true size of a basketball now.

Despite acting silly, this is a good picture to depict that the belly is growing straight out the front. It's nearly impossible to see the size of belly in this picture!

I saved the best for last... I didn't think Aaron was ready to take the picture so I was acting like a fool.

My apologies if you were traumatized by this post -- but hey you had fair warning not to read it!

No comments: