Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fun times with family....

Sydney and Kristi came to visit for Thanksgiving. Here Sydney and I were tickling the baby...

Sydney thought "baby Flatau" needed a kiss! I think that may have been baby's first kiss.

Sydney gave her seal of approval to the baby's stroller after a trip to the zoo. She thought she needed one just like it. I don't think her mom agreed to buy a 4 year old a new stroller......

Aaron's trip up north wouldn't have been complete without a stop by Jon's place of employment... Mexican Village in downtown Fargo. What a charming, handsome server he is!

I think Emily and Michael also approved of the service. Or maybe they were winking at the guy taking the picture? I'm not sure.

Gary thought the bean burrito was "so hot" -- Aaron says there probably wasn't much if any spice in it.... Maybe it was just the thought of eating Mexican food, or what comes after eating a bean burrito.

Aaron met my parents in Nashua, Iowa on his way back to Missouri. They were on their way back to North Dakota after staying with me while Aaron was gone! Nothing like a great family photo in the local gas station.

It's time I included a picture of Daniel and his lovely girlfriend, Holly. Isn't Holly a pretty girl? I'm not sure how Dan got so lucky. Any woman who can tolerate a Flatau man is amazing, right?

Craig and Jill took a Mexican cruise around Thanksgiving and by the looks of it had a great time!

No comments: