Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Visitors!

Gabe's Grandma Mitzi, Auntie Emily, Uncle Dan& Auntie Holly all came to visit over the weekend. Grandma "borrowed" this awesome car from her work. Gabe's favorite thing to do was to just get in and out of it...








Gabe & his auntie Em


This picture is from a while back... the last time auntie Em came to visit. They went fishing and the weather was not very nice!


A contradiction in terms:


An enjoyable wagon ride through the yard... Where did those pretty yellow flowers come from?


Good thing there's not a fire burning in the fire pit!


Hopefully the wind was blowing and his hair wasn't sticking up like that on its own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Gabe is a cute kid. He seriously gets cuter every time I see a new picture. He's such a little boy now.

Cole and Bryce said...

Gabe - you are looking so handsome! I wish I could give you a great big hug. I can't get over how fast you're growing.

Cole's mom

Jaime and Paul said...

Where did you get the Mr. Happy shirt? I've been looking for them and can't find one!

Lindy said...

Jaime -- I think they were from Target. I actually have 2 of them so if you want one I'll send it to you -- they are both 12 months, I think.. Let me know!

Jaime and Paul said...

Thanks for the offer! But, I did find them at Target! Thanks for the tip! We got Mr. Tickles!