Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Day Off

I have today off from work! I don't get many of those lately so it is a joyous occasion. I thought I would start my day by updating our blog. In advance I apologize for the black blob on most of these pictures. There was something on the lens and I can't figure out how to fix it in photo shop. And Aaron isn't home to show me how to fix it....


Here are some of the many faces of Gabe:


Nice chompers!


And for all of you who doubted he would EVER hold his own bottle (me included)......


And again I doubted.... That repainting the tubs would be a good idea and that it would even work. I love being proved wrong!


Our boy must have hit a growth spurt because he has been sleeping a lot! He actually fell asleep on the floor -- SO unlike him.


And this was us last night after a bike ride, before bed. Gabriel is modeling his alligator pajamas from Beth, Chelsea, & Colin.

No comments: