Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh Mother!

To mom:

You love me when I'm dangerous,


You love me when I'm cute


You love me when I'm sassy,


You love me when I'm silly


You love me when I'm tired,


You love me all the time!

A great big THANK YOU to all of you mothers out there! I know how hard you work and how much you sacrifice for our little ones! Way to go!

Here's a list of all the moms I can think of: me, Kristi B, Di Ann, Mitzi, Gena, Katie M, Kristen C, Kristi M, Donna G, Allison P, Leah V, Heidi S, Heather S, Jill S, Ginger S, Tracy T, Angela N, Carleen M, Mary H, Marla R, Heather K, Laurie N, Alison H, Kris H, Beth K, Beth M, Andrea T, Kathy C, Donna M, Linda S, Lisa W, Judy S, Nancy T, Nancy R.... I'm sure there are many very important ones I can't think of right now.... Probably because my baby filled his diaper and the toxic odor has permeated the room and I have to go be a MOM and clean it up!

1 comment:

Cole and Bryce said...

Gabe - your Mom must be AWESOME! I personally enjoyed the picture with a nice shiny river of drool running down your torso. It's one of my favorite looks too.
Thanks for mentioning my Mom too. Maybe we should get our Moms together for a play date. I think they'd get along really well!

XO dude
Cole