Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bathroom Fun!

Tonight I had Gabe in the bathroom to brush his teeth. He likes to put the toothbrush away himself (in fact it's the only way I can get him to stop brushing without a temper tantrum) so I always pop him up on the counter top. As soon as the toothbrush was put away he knelt down and turned the water on and immediately dropped to his stomach, stuck his head under the water and took a drink. I couldn't believe it! I thought the only way he would know to do that is if someone showed him. I KNOW that I don't ever drink water that way so I called Aaron into the bathroom to show him. Aaron swears he didn't show this to Gabe...... so I'm not sure who to blame! To be honest I was pleased that Gabe was so adept at doing this....






1 comment:

Cole and Bryce said...

This video and your laugh just made my day Gabe! You are SO much fun to watch!

XO
Cole's Mommy