Saturday, October 04, 2008

Our yard....

Gabriel and I spent some time in our yard this evening. The weather has been fantastic and we took advantage! We spent some time in the back yard checking out the corn and what is left of the soybeans. There are still some beans left to be combined due to some areas being replanted after all the spring rain/flooding.




This was right after he stuck a "flower" in his mouth. It was a dandelion. YUM!

Another great Iowa sunset. I love that tree but I'm afraid it's half dead. We only have 3 trees and I really don't want this one to die!

Gabe of the corn.



Rowdy being.... rowdy.

Take some time to stop and smell the flowers. Even if they are dead like mine! I should probably go buy some mums and put them in but I don't think I'll bother.

No comments: