Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This is how Gabe gets clean!

Gabriel loves to take a bath especially with BUBBLES!!

He really likes to put the bubbles on his mouth....

and then likes to scream. A lot.

He was happy even when the water was gone, just playing with the bubbles.

After a fight to get into pajamas he was again SO EXCITED to brush his teeth.

Mostly he likes to rinse the toothbrush and then suck the water off the bristles!

Then we sat in his rocking chair and read 4 books and he went to bed without a bottle. What a big boy!

2 comments:

Cole and Bryce said...

Umm... YOU can reach the tap? You are HUGE dude! Thanks for making me look bad with the tooth brushing thing. I hate it! Now my Mommy says "The Great Gabe does it!" I guess I'll have to try to co-operate a little better.


PS. I also LOVE to eat the bubbles. What's in those things?!

Mommy and Daddy Snowden said...

Gabe, you must have a cool mom she lets you have tons of bubbles :) Brush'n the teeth too wow!!! I only have 4 teeth so it might be a while for me :(
XOXO
G man