Monday, September 07, 2009

Our Weekend....

We had a great weekend relaxing at home in Iowa!

It felt like a weekend I imagined my life would be like when I was younger.... Relaxing time, cooking & eating with my family, playing outside, washing the car, splashing in puddles, playing at the playground, going out for ice cream. And a bit of work mixed in to keep us honest and appreciative of our time together.

My buddy Andrew showing off in his Bumbo seat. About 2 minutes after this his head slumped over to the side and rested there. It's hard work to hold up that noggin! By the way - his sleeper is a size 6 MONTHS!! I hate that! He's supposed to stay little forever.


My baby and I tried to take a rest together today. We didn't get too much sleeping done but he sure is fun to cuddle.


Gabe fell asleep Sunday afternoon on his McQueen couch. The angle of the picture is bad but take my word for it - he looked cute!

No comments: