Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy December!

We have been impressed lately with Gabe's ability to make a huge mess in a matter of minutes. It follows him everywhere he goes, too! I think I'm going to start calling him Pigpen after the character on Charlie Brown.

He has managed to break 2 of these leather ottomans. I guess the hinges and brackets weren't designed to stand up to an almost 3 year old. I thought we would have gotten better quality for almost 500 bucks though!

In spite of the messes he can make and tantrums he can throw he is still the joy of my life (along with Andrew of course)! He makes me laugh by quoting the Cars movie all day long.... "Pit stop!", "get real gone", "a rookie wins the piston cup", "boy, you in a heap of trouble". And tonight he brought me a tower of blocks he built and said "mom I brought you a party! Eat it now!"


Andrew got to sit in his high chair for the first time a few nights ago. He has enjoyed it and it usually buys me a few minutes of free hands to get something done. He has eaten some rice cereal there and does pretty well (better than in the bumbo).


He is very close to crawling. I think within the next few weeks he will be quite mobile. It's crazy to me because he's not even 6 months old.

1 comment:

Jaime and Paul said...

Wow, I can't believe he is almost crawling! You are going to be in big trouble.