Tuesday, December 22, 2009

'twas 2 nights before Christmas

Tonight Andrew was demonstrating his mad crawling skills! Well he doesn't actually crawl but he sort of slithers and slides along the ground quite quickly if he has a goal in mind. I have some video I can post if I ever get around to it. In the mean time here is his cute little self tonight in Gabe's room.


My little buddy Gabe after we slathered some Aquaphilic all over his face! His cheeks get so dry and this stuff really helps.

Andrew got put on antibiotics today and back on the breathing treatments like he was on before. I don't think he feels all that sick but at least is getting treated for his nasty cough. He sounds like an old man with COPD when he coughs and wheezes.

Gabe is finally feeling better but still has his moments of crankiness. He went to daycare today and had a good time seeing his buddies again.

1 comment:

Cole and Bryce said...

Merry Christmas Flatau family! Hope you all feel better soon.