Sunday, January 07, 2007

Baby's First Shower!

Last Friday, my pharmacy co-workers hosted a baby shower for us at the hospital! I felt good and had a lot of fun visiting with everyone, eating, and of course opening presents!

Aaron came with and he was the official photographer and gift recorder.

There were all kinds of great food: sandwiches, salads, chips, dip, cheese &
crackers, veggies and soda.....

There was a very tasty cake, too....

.... and lots of gifts!

We ate from very cute plates with matching napkins.

This was a gift of all kinds of medicine for baby. Look at my face, only a
pharmacist would get THAT excited about medicine!

This is a cute, fuzzy sea turtle.

This is a cute, fuzzy blanket. It's super soft!

And of course, diapers! I look a little too excited about diapers.... I'm sure that
will change once I have to start changing them all the time!

A big, huge THANK YOU to everyone that helped organize the shower, prepare food, and also for all the gifts. Your generosity and caring is humbling and made us feel very special!

No comments: