Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brace yourself.....

Today was my LAST DAY to take the labor-stopping medication I've been on since I was hospitalized. Please note, this DOES NOT guarantee that anything will happen anytime soon. I could still go to my due date or later! But just in case I do go into labor relatively soon we thought we would get some good pictures to demonstrate just how big I've gotten.

I'll ease you into it with three pictures that are easy to view. But after the first three the last seven are pretty gross.

Amazingly it doesn't look like much from the back....

***WARNING***

The following pictures are all belly from many different angles.
It even grosses me out a bit....







We'll try to post here before leaving for the hospital and soon after the baby is born, so stay tuned (remember it could still be WEEKS, so don't get your hopes up too much).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! I think your having a basketball! Hope everyone is doing well. Love the pictures of all the animals. Rowdy is a pretty dog. Looks like macy is getting along well too.