Thursday, January 25, 2007

It only gets worse.

Here I am -- I made it through my first week back at work since the preterm labor saga.... and I'm still pregnant!

I think the preterm labor made everyone think this baby would never go full term (even one of the doctors at the hospital said that). As I write this it is Saturday, January 27, 2007 and I am 37 & 3/7 weeks prego. This is considered full term by all pediatricians - so the baby has proven everybody wrong.

As far as things go with me, my level of discomfort is increasing exponentially as compared to the rest of my pregnancy. The baby is dropping lower and making walking "naturally" a very uncomfortable, if not impossible, ordeal. Try as I might to look natural when I walk around it is very forced! And my ankles. Where have my ankle bones gone? Some of my shoes don't fit and some of my socks are like tourniquets on my legs. There are other issues that I don't care to share here, but long story short it'll feel very good to NOT be pregnant anymore!

Enough chatter, on to the pictures. We did the same sequence as last week for comparison sake. There are noticeable differences such as shape and where the baby is located (lower now).


This shirt was a bit drafty the way my belly pushed it out.

Still looking the same from the back side!
*** WARNING ***
Here's where they get a little yucky....

Love that belly button... Or "my button" as I've taken to calling it.












And this week for some excitement we have new angles for a different perspective (we were having a little too much fun with this....)





Never one to be left out, Aaron got his chance at modeling for prego shots. He might be a little bigger than me!





So proud of his belly bump...

Is he getting ready to push?

My mom had a dream a few months ago that the baby will be born on January 29th. Maybe she'll be right? My feeling is that this baby is going to get very close to it's projected due date of February 14th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally found your website! love the pictures of the baby basketball you were having. Hurry and post pictures of the baby.
Your favorite cousin, Mickie

Courtney said...

Hi Lindy! I'm cracking up at these pictures of you. Talk about super pregnant! I can't decide whether your stomach looks like a nose or a boob. Either way it's huge!