Thursday, November 01, 2007

9 MONTHS OLD!

The next few pictures were taken on October 30th. He got his cute shirt in the mail from auntie Emily and grandma Mitzi.



Showing his best side?


One of the ladies in my bible study group made this little book for Gabe. He was trying it out for the first time!





Gabe tries to help me clean sometimes. It's a good thing I don't dress like this when I clean house.


This was taken today before I went to work. Gabe had his 9 month check-up today and only had to have one shot this time. They tell me he's a healthy little guy!


Gabriel was showing off his "stats" card from the doctor's office. In case you can't read it he is 19# 11 oz. and 30 inches tall. He ranks in the 25th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. I wonder where he gets that from???

No comments: