Monday, November 19, 2007

My little boy


Gabe made a bit of a mess the other day in his walker toy. He dropped his snacks on the floor then rolled over them.


Gabe & I went to Chicago this past weekend with our friend Erin to visit our friend Bethany. Here he is being a good boy in a little pizza joint in Lake Forest.


On Saturday we went into downtown Chicago. Gabriel was quite a handful to take around the city on the train, bus, etc. with all of his gear! No wonder the only picture I took the whole day was of him sleeping in his stroller. I don't know how big city parents do it! It made me thankful for my small town life...


Sunday night when we got home from Chicago Aaron was giving Gabe a bubble bath and he put this soap on his chin. He looked pretty much like Santa. It was cute and I could hear Aaron laughing about it from the other side of the house.

No comments: