Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sick Day


Both boys have been under the weather.  Gabe is on the upward swing but suffice to say it has been a long week!

Thankfully I had the day off from work today so we didn't have to do anything at all!  We made a little fort in the living room and the boys had fun in it for about 5 minutes until it was destroyed.

A nice smile but those eyes tell his story... not feeling well!

This boy on the other hand wears his sickness well.  He was put on antibiotics and nebulizers this morning but was no worse for wear throughout the day!

I found this cute hat at Casey's of all places.  He puts it on and says "ooo-ooo, aaah-aaah" like a little monkey.

Gabe was in bed sleeping a little after 7 tonight.  Crazy!  I sure hope he feels better tomorrow and can go to school.  He was mad at me today when I told him he had to stay home from school again.


No comments: